For a limited time only you are welcome to join Spartans track team practices during TWO WEEKS FREE TRIAL before registering as a club member
This is an opportunity for you to meet with Spartans athletes and coaches and to get to know our training programs before making the registration commitment.
To take part in FREE two-week trial, participants must:
- Complete the Athetics Alberta Membership Form available online on Athletics Alberta membership website (Trackie.me):
- For direct access to Athetics Alberta Membership Form click here;
- Membership : “New Member”;
- Membership Type: “Athlete”;
- Option: “2 Week Trial”; (this is a free membership)
- Request Club: click “Loockup” and select “Calgary Spartans (CALS)”;
- Fields marked wit (*) are mandatory;
- Bring a copy with you at your first practice and give it to your coach (or advise in advance Athetics Alberta prior starting your training);
Dress appropriately and accordingly with the weather and bring a bottle of water.
Depending upon your previous athletic experience and choice of event(s), you may have the opportunity to train in a couple different groups.
Please check our Programs section and find out what group suits better your interest.
For all new inquiries, assistance with our programs selection and athlete(s) orientation please contact our Athlete Coordinator at Contacts page.Our Athlete Coordinator will be pleased to welcome you to Calgary Spartans, help you find the right coach and program, advise you on that to bring to the track and answer any questions you may have.