There is nothing more beautiful than helping your kids and the the club with volunteering in track and field activities.
To support the programs, the Spartans requires each member or their parent to work:
- to volunteer and help with our fund raising events such as one casino approximately every 18 months; the Spartans Track and Field Club funds its program from small fees but a major part is generated from casinos and private fund raising.
- to volunteer and help at three track meet shifts per year (approximately 4 hours per shift – no experience required);
- to volunteer for a position on the club’s Board Of Directors;
- to volunteer and help with media capturing our athletes during meets (all equipment and training will be provided prior the meet); check our or media section (photo and video section);
- to volunteer and help as chaperone during the out of town meets and track camps;
A one-time Volunteer Commitment Deposit (VCD) of $200 is charged to each athlete. This deposit is returned upon withdrawal from the club if volunteer commitments are fulfilled. Members will be charged a fine against their VCD if commitments are not fulfilled.