For a limited time only you are welcome to join Spartans track team practices during TWO WEEKS FREE TRIAL before registering as a club member
This is an opportunity for you to meet with Spartans athletes and coaches and to get to know our training programs before making the registration commitment.
If you are a new athlete, before registration and for further information please email our Athlete Coordinator see Contacts He will be pleased to welcome you to the Calgary Spartans, help you find the right coach and program and help you with the registration process to access the free trial.Frequently Asked Questions regarding the 2 week trial
When coming out to train, please dress appropriately and according to the weather and bring a bottle of water.
Depending upon your previous athletic experience and choice of event(s), you may have the opportunity to train in a couple of different groups.
Please check our Programs section and find out what group you are interested in.
Once you have spoken to our Athlete Coordinator and you have decided to take part in the FREE two-week trial, participants must:
- Complete the Athletics Alberta Membership Form available online on Athletics Alberta membership website (Trackie.me):
- For direct access to Athletics Alberta Membership Form click here;
- Membership : “New Member”;
- Membership Type: “Athlete”;
- Option: “2 Week Trial”; (this is a free membership)
- Request Club: click “Lookup” and select “Calgary Spartans (CALS)”;
- Fields marked with (*) are mandatory;
- Bring a copy with you at your first practice and give it to your coach (or advise in advance Athletics Alberta prior to starting your training);
See you at the track!!