Calgary Spartans Track Club was founded in 1970s is a non-profit organization and registered under the Societies Act of Alberta. It is affiliated with Athletics Alberta and Athletics Canada and is a member of the Calgary Track Council.
Since 1970, the Calgary Spartans Track and Field Club has promoted the development of athletes at all levels. While the club has produced many provincial, national, and Olympic team members, it also strives to develop young talent in our sport.
- Promote and foster the sport of athletics
- Uphold and improve the standards of athletics
- Create and encourage good sportsmanship
- Provide competition at an appropriate level for all Club members
- Strive for continuing improvement in skills and knowledge of athletes, coaches, officials and administrators
Our Core Values:
- Encourages participation in physical activity and interschool athletics to foster lifelong physical and emotional well-being
- Supports the equity of opportunity for students and coaches to participate in athletics
- Promotes quality interschool sports programs as a means of ensuring fair play and ethics
Direct links from this page: