The Spartans Track and Field Club funds its program through fees as well as funds generated from casinos and bingos. The success of our club – and our athletes depends on the willingness of parents and adult athletes to volunteer.
To support the programs, the Spartans requires each full year athlete (or their parent) to work a total of three volunteer shifts per year (approximately 4 hours per shift – no experience required).
Full Year: Three shifts required
Outdoor only: One shift required
Indoor Only: One shift required
Cross Country: No shifts required
- One casino approximately every 18 months
- Bingo shifts (2 per year, mandatory)
- Assisting with our media (photographs, videos) at track meets
- Assisting with Track Meets
- Volunteering as a chaperone at out of town meets and/or a track camp
- Volunteer for a position on the Spartans Board
A one-time Volunteer Commitment Deposit (VCD) of $300 is charged to each full-year athlete and $100 to each Indoor or Outdoor only athlete. This deposit is returned upon withdrawal from the club if volunteer commitments are fulfilled. Members will forfeit part of their VCD if commitments are not fulfilled.
- Bingo Coordinator: email@example.com
- Volunteer Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org